To stay on top of their business, companies need to be creative and cost conscience. Many companies wish to outsource certain steps in the lifecycle of their products and projects to an external company while preserving the same quality standards and control as they are used to.
This approach will free up time for their experts and allow them to focus on further product research, business trends and issues. Introducing Nearshore concepts in IT projects gives a considerable cost reduction and allow that more can be done while reducing the costs and this is exactly what Visionnear is about.
Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together.
The only way around is through.
Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.
We will either find a way, or make one.
Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that.
- President Basescu promulgates 2014 national budget
- Romanian Peasant Museum might be closed down
- BNR exchange rate surged to RON 4.4749/EUR
- Over 30 pc increase in price per gigacalorie for Bucharest companies
- Senate solemn session to mark Romanian 1989 Revolution
- Feelin’ funky with Terrana Band at Christmas Rock Fest
- “We are proud and grateful for the very good relations between Albania and Romania in all fields”
- Italy investigates apparent ‘hosing down’ of migrants on Lampedusa
- USL on the brink of collapse
- Dan Diaconescu, sentenced to three years without parole, for blackmail