To stay on top of their business, companies need to be creative and cost conscience. Many companies wish to outsource certain steps in the lifecycle of their products and projects to an external company while preserving the same quality standards and control as they are used to.
This approach will free up time for their experts and allow them to focus on further product research, business trends and issues. Introducing Nearshore concepts in IT projects gives a considerable cost reduction and allow that more can be done while reducing the costs and this is exactly what Visionnear is about.
Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that.
Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.
Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together.
The only way around is through.
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Major disaster declared in Oklahoma after tornado
- Gov’t worried by Mittal’s possible departure from Romania
- Ponta cleared of plagiarism charges
- Becali, Babiuc and Cioflina, detained at Rahova Penitentiary
- The Right is coalescing. Popular Movement, open to alliances
- MPs approve draft law on Nabucco construction
- Auto market drops by 11 pc in first four months
- France, guest of honour at 20th Sibiu International Theatre Festival
- Vodafone earnings matched EUR 769m euro in 2012
- Romania’s image promoted abroad by Prince Charles, Ivan Patzaichin and Dracula